Because of the many shared activities between Aspire Resources Inc. and Iowa Student Loan, several officers and senior management personnel divide their time between the two organizations.
Officers and Senior Management
Officers and senior management for Aspire include:
- Steven W. McCullough, president
- Cindy Bartz, vice president of project management and chief information officer
- Joe Bird, senior vice president of business development and client relations
- Mary Kay DeBolt, senior vice president of operations and corporate secretary
- Erin Lacey, chief financial officer and corporate treasurer
For more information, see the officer and senior management profiles.
Board of Directors
Directors for Aspire are:
- Dr. Norm Nielsen (chairman), president emeritus, Kirkwood Community College
- Ken Haynie (vice-chairman), retired attorney, Ahlers & Cooney, P.C.
- Catherine "Kay" E. Beyerink, chief executive officer, Telco Triad Community Credit Union
- John Hartung, job coaching, placement and fundraising consultant
- John Hintze, shareholder, Ahlers & Cooney, P.C.
- Walter Witthoff, senior vice president and chief compliance officer, Iowa Student Loan
For more information, see the profiles for the board of directors.