Job Interview Tips
The interview is your chance to make a favorable impression. These tips can help:
- Research the company so you can ask important questions and demonstrate your willingness to do more.
- Dress professionally and appropriately.
- Shake hands firmly with the interviewer.
- Make eye contact with the interviewer during the greeting and throughout the interview. Smile often.
- Relax and be yourself.
- Request a business card from the interviewer.
- Follow up with a note thanking the interviewer for his or her time.