Delay a Payment
If you are unable to make a monthly payment, log in to your account and go to Postpone Payments to determine which option best meets your needs.
How to See If You Qualify
If you would like to postpone payment on your student loans, take the eligibility quiz to see what options you may be eligible for.
||Log in to your account.
||Select Payments & Billing, and then Postpone Payments.
||Choose Take the Eligibility Quiz.
- If you already know what form you want, you can select I know the form I need.
||Answer questions about your:
- School and employment status.
- Family situation.
- Public service, military service or other situation.
||Choose from available options for assistance.
- If an online application is available, choose Complete Online to proceed to the application. You will be able to review your answers for accuracy. This information will be used in your application.
- If an online application is not available, choose Download Form to open the printable document format (PDF) form in a new window or tab and print it. If you cannot view the PDF, you can download Adobe Reader for free at http://get.adobe.com/readerOpens a new window.
||You may need to provide additional information, such as:
- Employment or unemployment dates.
- Date your assistance should begin.
- Whether you will pay interest while payments are postponed
- Your understanding of how interest will be capitalized and accrue on your loan(s) during the assistance period.
- Proof of eligibility, such as pay stubs or a copy of your unemployment benefits award letter.
||Submit your application in one of the following methods:
- Choose Agree & Submit.
- Fax it to (515) 471-8180.
- Mail it to:
Aspire Resources Inc.
P.O. Box 65970
West Des Moines, IA 50265-0970
Ashford II Building, 6775 Vista Drive, West Des Moines, IA 50266-9305
Aspire Resources Inc.®