Sign Up for Automatic Payment Withdrawals
You may set up recurring, monthly automatic payment withdrawals from your checking or savings account. You will receive an interest rate reduction as long as you make automatic payments.
How to Sign Up for Automatic Payment Withdrawals
To begin making recurring, monthly automatic payment withdrawals from a bank account:
||Print the enrollment form (PDF).
- This form is also accessible from the Automatic Payments screen in your account. Choose Sign Up for Automatic Payment Withdrawals to view and print the form.
- If you cannot view the portable document format (PDF), you can download Adobe Reader free at http://get.adobe.com/readerOpens a new window.
||Fill out the form and mail or fax to:
Aspire Resources Inc.
PO Box 65970
West Des Moines, IA 50265-0970
Fax: (515) 471-8180
||Continue making your monthly payment by another method until you receive a bill that shows a scheduled automatic payment.
Automatic Payment Withdrawal Tips
This information will help you get started with automatic payment withdrawals.
- If you need to change your automatic payment withdrawal information, contact Aspire.
- Know when your automatic payment will be made each month and make sure you have enough money in your bank account to cover it.
- Payments due on holidays or weekends are withdrawn from your bank account on the next business day.
- If three payments within any 24-month period are returned for insufficient funds, your automatic payment withdrawals will be deactivated.
- If you want to stop making automatic payment withdrawals, notify Aspire at least five business days before your next payment due date.