Online Privacy Statement
Revision date: Jan. 31, 2012
Aspire Resources Inc. is concerned about the privacy and security of your personal information. This Online Privacy Statement ("Privacy Statement") applies to the information Aspire collects from you online when you visit a website provided by Aspire. The amount, type and use of the information Aspire receives depends on how you use this website. By using this website, you accept the Privacy Statement.
Collection and Use of Information
Aspire collects personal information that you provide to Aspire through electronic mail, electronic website forms and other electronic means. "Personal Information" means information that can specifically identify you, such as your name, phone number, address, email address, date of birth, account number, Social Security number, driver's license number or other identification document. If you are applying for employment, Personal Information may also include resumes, cover letters, and other employment information.
Aspire may use Personal Information for any of the following reasons:
- Register you with this website and to create an online account.
- Provide you with products or services.
- Process your loan applications and administer loan accounts.
- Provide you with customer service, dispute resolution or other troubleshooting.
- Provide you with service updates.
- Provide you with marketing and surveys.
- Provide you with information you requested regarding Aspire products or services or other questions.
- Verify your identity and reduce credit risk.
- Detect and prevent fraud, violations of Aspire's legal agreements and illegal activity.
- Comply with legal or regulatory requirements and other purposes.
- Make business decisions.
- Recover debt and collections.
- Fulfill other technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance, administrative or back-office functions.
Aspire may collect information about you from third parties when you apply for loans. This information may include credit checks from national consumer reporting agencies. This information is used by Aspire for the purposes outlined in the Privacy Statement.
Aspire may use Personal Information as a part of the recruitment and hiring process and to satisfy its legal obligations in relation to these processes. Aspire may collect information about you from third parties when you apply for employment. This information may include credit reports, background checks and reference checks from national consumer reporting agencies, background check service providers and your references. Aspire uses this information for the purposes outlined in the Privacy Statement.
Cookies, Web Beacons, and Logs
Aspire may use session cookies or persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary and are deleted after you close your Web browser. Session cookies do not collect personally identifying information from your computer. Among other uses, session cookies allow Aspire to deliver content specific to your interests and to improve website navigation. Aspire uses persistent cookies for customer protection, as part of its authentication technology. Persistent cookies assist in verifying the identity of a customer who is attempting to log in to an account.
Web beacons are objects embedded into Web pages that allow a website to count users and determine how long users view Web pages. Aspire uses Web beacons for site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, auditing and reporting, personalization, and other functions.
Log information may include Web requests, domain name and host, Internet Protocol address, your Internet service provider, referring website, operating system, browser type, browser language, date and time of your request, and cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. Aspire uses this information to enhance the functionality of the website and to make your access more convenient, secure, and efficient. Aspire may also use this information to develop group profiles of its website visitors, to assist with systems administration, to resolve problems and to prevent fraud.
You may stop your browser from accepting cookies or Web beacons. The Help portion of your browser should explain how to configure your browser's cookie handling. Your browser may have add-ons that may help you block Web beacons. You may have limited functionality if you block cookies or Web beacons set by this website.
Disclosure and Sharing of Personal Information
Aspire discloses Personal Information to accomplish the uses, purposes and sharing outlined in the Privacy Statement.
Aspire discloses Personal Information to its affiliated companies, individuals, and third parties that perform services and functions on its behalf under confidentiality agreements. These entities include, but are not limited to, financial institutions; auditors; background and credit check organizations; fraud prevention service providers; marketing service providers; database managers; customer service providers and representatives; debt collectors; and others who perform technical, logistical, financial, tax, legal, compliance or administrative functions on behalf of Aspire. They may perform functions including, but not limited to, providing products and services; analyzing data; supplying marketing assistance; providing search results and links; sending postal mail and email; providing background and credit checks; providing fraud checks; providing customer service; supplying marketing assistance; assisting in debt collections; and providing other financial, technical, logistical, tax, legal, compliance or administrative functions.
In addition, Aspire may disclose Personal Information where:
- Required by law, by court rules concerning the production of records or by an order or requirement of a court, administrative agency, law enforcement authority or other government entity.
- Aspire has reasonable grounds to believe that use or disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, privacy, property or safety of its users, employees or others.
- Aspire has reasonable grounds to believe that the information relates to the breach of an agreement or violation of the law that has been, is being or is about to be committed.
- It is necessary for fraud protection, risk reduction, or the establishment or collection of funds owed to Aspire.
- It is necessary to enforce or to apply Aspire legal agreements, to pursue remedies or to limit damages to Aspire.
- The information is public.
- You have provided consent or with your direction.
- Other reasons allow it or other laws require it.
Aspire may share aggregate or statistical data with third parties for public relations or other purposes.
Opting Out of Future Product, Service or Event Notifications
Aspire may contact you or send you information about new products or services or upcoming events. If you do not want to receive information about products, services, or events, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the information in the Contact Information section below to contact Aspire. If possible, please provide your exact name and address as it appears on any mailings you have received from Aspire.
Aspire protects your Personal Information by maintaining administrative and technical safeguards. Aspire trains its employees in the proper handling of Personal Information. When Aspire uses other companies to provide services, Aspire requires them to protect the confidentiality of any Personal Information they may receive. Aspire combines these technical safeguards with physical safeguards and employee policies to protect your information.
Aspire does not knowingly collect, maintain or use personal information from its websites about children under age 13. If you are under age 13, do not share Personal Information with Aspire.
Changes to the Privacy Statement
Aspire may change the Privacy Statement on one or more occasions by posting a revised Privacy Statement on this website or a website replacing this website. Any changes will be effective after posting. If there are substantial revisions to the Privacy Statement, the revised Privacy Statement will be effective 10 days after posting. You agree to check back frequently to review any revisions to the Privacy Statement.
If you have questions about this Online Privacy Statement, please contact:
Aspire Resources Inc.
P.O. Box 65970
West Des Moines, IA 50265-0970
(855) 475-3335 or email@example.com