When it's time to start paying back your student loans, you can receive your billing statement one of two ways:
You will receive monthly bills from Aspire Resources Inc. through the U.S. mail. Bills are mailed approximately 20 days before the due date. If your due date is not convenient, you may change your payment due date.
You may sign up for electronic billing to receive billing reminders via email and eliminate paper bills.
- Is secure, convenient and free.
- Helps prevent identity theft.
- Reduces paper waste.
Electronic Billing Tips
This information will help you get started with electronic billing.
- Your first loan payment reminder is always sent through the mail for verification. You will not receive an electronic payment reminder for your first bill.
- Reminders for a final loan payment will be sent via email and the U.S. Postal Service.
- If a payment is 90 or more days overdue, electronic payment reminders will be suspended and all bills will be sent to you via U.S. mail until your account is brought current.
Aspire will send other communications to you periodically that are not bills. These mailings are designed to help you understand your account, make interest payments to avoid capitalization and increased loan balances, and become aware of important information.